Next Step Gathering
April 13; 6 p.m.
Next Step's give an opportunity to meet with Pastors Melissa and John in order to learn more about The North Carroll Cooperative Parish and its ministries. If you have questions about Baptism or membership, they can be answered during this time too. No need to rsvp; this is for all ages and for folks from all NCCP locations.
First Time Guest Info Card
Welcome to NCCP; Whether you have visited Grace, Greenmount or St. John's, we trust you will find a community of faith where you can belong, grow and share the love of Christ, We invite you to fill out am information form by. We would love to hear from you. Please take a moment and fill out an information card. We will send you only one email, and then you can decide whether you want periodic information sent to you in the future. Please take time to explore the site to find our more about the exciting growth of NCCP.
What to Expect at NCCP Locations?
- Worship centered upon Jesus Christ
- Worship reflecting the culture and language of the community
- Wesleyan theology and practice
- Topical Preaching - Pastors use topic themes throughout the year consistent across all locations.
- Check out our preaching page to get a feel
- Warm and Welcoming - on our good days, lol. In all seriousness, all churches claim this one, but in reality, some people you run into are going to be outgoing and warm, others may be introverted, some may have just had the best week ever, and others may be carrying into worship some really heavy stuff. Sometimes the pastors are full of energy and glee, but other days the baby kept them up all night. Only time will tell whether the church is warm and welcoming and I can vouch that NCCP UMC is top notch in this category.